Sunday 24 March 2013

Body Contours - near City Hall

Back to Facial time :) This time is the poke poke,pain pain one :p Although looking at the name above, it feels as though this is a slimming centre...

This one had called me for some 'free trial' (as usual) Wonder how they always manage to get my contact!

Anyway i went to try and they were persuading me to try this treatment and Pay Extra for my eyes, i often wonder why EYE and FACE treatment dont come together when it's like all on 1 face! not as though the eyes is way far away from the face.

Anyway i did, because i have got pretty bad dark eye circles (probably going to tan myself will be a better idea so that it's not so obvious) So i decided that if it's not very expensive, i should just allow myself to go ahead even though i already have treatment somewhere else. :)
It was pretty ok, but yea, PAIN because it's the poking and squeezing process, face will be redder from normal. And it's really TEARING process for me because i really think that my skin is so THIN la! So every poke is like WAHHHHH... And i feel that although there's no scarring up till now, but my skin has got those dots with darker colours on my face.

Service was good and price wise, it's consider much more affordable than my other facial. And is also much easier to make appointment compared to the other one as well...
For here, i also have a fixed lady who does the facial for me and so it's easier for you to relate and for them to notice any difference in your skin compared to previous session.

For me, i only go there about 3times a year just for a 'clean-up' or when i feel that it's time to go...

They also do have massage, Chiro services as well if i didnt remember wrongly.
And the tea they serve quite nice! I enjoy a small cup whenever i'm done with facial, it's really quite good.

My only complain is the walk there from the station, for myself, i would really prefer a location whereby once i exit from the train station i can easily see it. probably like right across the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment