Monday 4 March 2013

Hair Inn -AMK

Maybe because I choose to do on a not so busy day to dye my hair.there are 2people helping me do so that time is saved. Tea is served, think nowadays most hair salon does serve drinks.

I started around 7.25pm so let's see what time I can end.
This is the first time I am colouring my hair at a dresser, highlight I have done few times at salon and done colour several times DIY so this is the first time I am getting others to do for me.

My length of hair falls under the price of $81, for dye & cut.
I chose INOA think it's spelt something like that which is not smelly at all (because I simply don't like ammonia smell) but no smell meant additional $50.which I guess was worthwhile because now I can happily type as they do my hair without the Choking smell.
Staff wise, bit rough,pull me here there everywhere but hopefully with all the pulling and pain the colour will be even and thorough.

After which 1of them helped to cut my hair and she gave me alot of advice of my hair type so that I do not make my hair disaster especially after I specially dyed my hair. So i didnt managed to change my hairstyle alot, only cut my fringe and bit of the length.

I ended my session at around 9, so i am still quite impressed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment