Sunday 3 March 2013

Love of Food - The Green Bar (Millenia Walk)

TBG got 2 outlets, 1 at Raffles Place, the other one at Millenia Walk but only the latter serves Brunch on weekends whereas the R.P one only serves Salads :) I got to eat the salads most of the time and so I used the weekends to try the brunch they serve on Sundays normally.
Brought my friend over together to try out together. I took the pancakes because i want to see the mini-cup of whip cream and my friend chose the BIG BOSS something like that to eat.
It's Superb, it's really nice. It's also very filling.
My friend enjoyed it alot and mentions that the BACON really got Meat because most of the time the bacon that we have always is the oily bacon that is cripsy but this is really soft.

Price wise, it is consider quite affordable given the portions that they serve, crowd wise, it can be quite quiet so people, if you guys want to get together for a chat, this is a nice place.
But waiting time wise, i guess, you gotta be bit more patient as they cook upon ordering so please be prepared :) Staff there are friendly too!
Definitely worth a try! Do pop by when you have a chance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment