Sunday 6 January 2013

Stickers for the nails

I was sort of surfing around Qoo10 when I came to this thing selling quite cheaply.
I'm typically lazy with such things but I still decided to give it a try.
Using the stickers needs bit of effort as my Left hand can't seem to be able to function as well as my right hand when trying to cut the stickers out.
Below is the result of my trial sticker test.but it didn't stick as well as I thought. by the next day the sides are coming out bit by bit.I tried to put nail polish to see if it sticks better but it doesn't seem to work.
within the next few days,1of the stickers drop off and I had to removed the whole thing. It didn't last me more than 4days.ha!
But it's kind of relieving to remove because the past few days I had some difficulty using my fingers to brush through my hair as I can feel it sticking to the hair.ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment