Monday 14 January 2013

BJ 101

Now is for my scalp/hair :)
After a round of face and body, now is the time for HAIR :)
(now everyone knows where my hard-earned money went!!!!!)

I used to have this super bad habit of scratching my head/hair whenever i feel tense or stressed up. So yea, my scalp is never at its peak due to the constant strain i put on it.
So I decided to do a random walk in when I pass by BJ101. Did a scalp analysis for my scalp and my oh my!! My scalp is sort of clogged by the excess oil causing my hair not to grow so well and it's not healthy. My hair ends are also not receiving its nutrients. (Upset for a girl to hear of all these)

Treatment:
So i decided to sign up for their treatment which includes a mask and tonic+massage (1st stage). Which was pretty helpful because i gradually realise that i itch less often and i can feel the hair gets thicker. After which i upgraded my tonic to some serum which is better and it has this cooling feeling whenever they help me apply on it. Their massage skills varies but up till now i still do feel ok with most of them. My oily scalp has improved over the time and sometimes i really i love my hair better already :p

Service:
Whenever i go in, i would be served a cup of hot tea and a hot towel as well, biscuit is as per request i think :) Because sometimes i rush over from work hence got to skip dinner if i want to be on time. :) And they are very prompt to refill for you whenever the tea runs out.
They also tries to chat with you if you are willing and some of them can be quite funny.
Sometimes there might be chance that there will be some waiting time needed to Queue to wash hair as at 1time only 3can wash( at the outlet i am at) but they might have over 10customers in there taking turns hence their time control sometimes is sort of tested.

Price:
As they always say, things are always rising in price. Everything will be more expensive year by year... So yea, the price i got my package is like about 2years ago... By now, i think already increased. My time was already around $2k plus for me as i couldnt afford a full treatment so i took up half the package... Given they use herbs and stuff, i think it cant go any cheaper :p

The service they provide is good and i like them. I continued a few more packages with them subsequently too. :) I even asked my colleague to go with me and she too, signed up with them and we really feel so comfy there whenever they massage sometimes we even fall asleep too :)
But for the package you sign up to have good results, you will have to follow a good diet and good timely rest as well in order for the results to be even better.
It's both internal & external :)

No comments:

Post a Comment