Tuesday 8 January 2013

BIOSKIN

This is the First package i ever took up in my life. After i started working i decided to look for a place whereby i can do my facial when I feel like it, in fact this is the 1 and only place whereby i paid up in FULL by CASH can!!
I choose them because they have a 'brand' name and sort of nearby my place. So i kinda like it.
They are the non-poke,no-press facial, where they use the help of some machines to do the sucking out the blackheads and stuff. I am super scared of PAIN, so i decided that they are good for me. :)

Service:
Up till now, despite visiting many different outlets, their service to me has been very good. Very professional and not too pushy to me. (maybe i have a fierce face until they dare not say too much? - I wouldnt know ;p )
Making an Appointment sometimes can be a challenge as they really have alot of customers but good thing is that they do not over-book.
Their waiting time is very acceptable and the service of the therapists are all very good. Polite, gentle, friendly. i also quite like some of the tea they offer in the small cute teacup.

Price:
Since they have a brand and does so much marketing, dont expect them to be very cheap, when i divided out the price, 1treatment can cost up to $200 and above. But well, they give facial, shoulder massage,eyebrow shaping... What i could remember at my relaxing moment... anyway, they have different package offers at different point in time so cant compare 1to1 anymore.

Treatment:
Currently, i have about 3 different packages with them for different treatments.
BioP2X, BioDermabrasion & Derma Peel
As long as they do not give me outbreaks i think they are all ok.
But Derma Peel is like removing old skin to replace new one using chemical, so it may sting on the face as the lady applys the chemical on the skin but they will fan your face so that the sting impact wouldnt be too harsh. And extra care must be taken after doing such treatment. (i am super lazy when it comes to skincare but at this period i also took extra care of my skin)
The other 2, you guys can read up at their webby, they do have a brief intro about the treatments.
Other than BioDermabrasion, the other 2 are not my initial treatment taken up years back as the time goes the treatment so call improved i supposed :)

i guess i will always still go back to them when my package runs out :) Because even the skin expert that i visited months ago mentioned that BIOSKIN is good as they do not do poking/pressing that affects the rest of the skin area (that aside, i do still have a package with another co that does the painful treatment of pressing - to be discussed at later posts)

No comments:

Post a Comment