Wednesday 30 January 2013

Love of Food - Poulet (Part2)

And yes, I am back to eat here gain :)
Been meaning to try every single of their mains actually, so this time i came with my girl friend to eat and catch-up for the year 2013 first meet-up.
So this time, 2mains, 2 dessert! :)
The duck leg was good but not very filling for me. Flavour and softness of the meat is really up to standard. My friend tried the new flavour of the chicken - cant quite remember what was the name of the dish but i know it has got cranberry sauce.
Not for me because i am not the 'sour' person so it tasted ok.
Dessert wise: This time i had the Panna Cotta (something like that) & banana bread pudding.
I LOVE the banana bread pudding :) Maybe the other one taste abit weird to me, so i didnt quite like it. but to each his own :p

 

No comments:

Post a Comment