Tuesday 25 March 2014

ABSOLUTE SKIN

*Update*
They manage to finally give me a call.but I wasn't pleased still though.explanation not good enough. Still draw the line very closely for customer service and consultants.
**
 This company is really hard to ‘search’ online as they really don’t have much details to be found. No website, nothing.

But I convince myself that they are worth a try since they seem to have moved to a bigger area which probably meant they are doing quite ‘well’. Because this is the 2nd time that they invited me back for a trial.

True enough when I step in there, the whole place looks good and new.

What’s good:
The therapist is nice, friendly and she’s good.
The machine makes me feel  that my face is clean and I like the after feeling that it’s kinda clear and smooth. Yes, being that it’s having some cheap promotion, I have decide to give them a chance for 10sessions…
It’s painful though, as she told me that I have not done this kind of procedure before and so she is removing some blackheads that is buried under my skin for long long time.
But yes, the whole face is Red….

Here comes the complaint:
Before I went down to the centre, I have received text from ‘call centre’ for reminder and also have asked her to confirm that the treatment is only $18.80 as what she stated. She confirmed with me with ‘YES’ but yesterday after the treatment, I came to realise that the payment that is supposed to be made is $20.11 (after GST) which is something that I wasn’t informed. And best part is when taking cash, its ROUND UP to $20.20 instead of ROUND DOWN the 1cent. To me, being in service line before, the most important thing is to Deliver what you Promised. I was told $18.80 Only. Why am I going to pay the $20plus?! The staff there insisted that I must pay the full sum of $20.11 by card /$20.20 by cash because the treatment is already done and there is nothing she can do to help. Everything is set by company, there is NOTHING she can do and yes, she did nothing. She gave the take it/leave it look.

I am not saying that I don’t have the $2 to pay, but to me, being able to go so many places and have packages at quite a few places already, I have my fair share of good experiences with those I have dealt with, they are Willing to honour even though it’s the staff mistake because I have the proof that this is what I was told and they have to go through it. For those who have been reading my blog, I have packages in facial, scalp/hair and even body, I have so much experiences with ‘listening’ to package talks and rejecting/accepting offers…

My first time experience is so much better (I didn't even sign anything at my first visit but yet service is nice) although I couldn’t remember who is that but this time round, the staff that served me also has quite an irritating face because she keep giving me a ‘none of my business, I cant do anything’ look. You are a Staff, You represent a company no matter who the boss is.

I have send them an email to the Ops Mgr but never heard from them back, not even a polite acknowledgement. There goes to show, after the cheap 10sessions, is a goodbye to them since the customer service is that bad. If only the therapist is the one serving me because she is so much friendlier and sweet.m

No comments:

Post a Comment