Monday 24 March 2014

Do Not Get Cheated - pure life cleanse

**latest updates**
After numerous emails....
They have processed a 50% refund on my purchases and they put it as discount.
Because they have mentioned that IF I want to refund, they will need me to pay for the international shipping  and 15% restocking fee per order.
Makes me wonder what is restocking fee but I guess taking the so call discount is better than I have to make a trip down to post office to process the shipping, only their side needs to process the discount while I wait for the CR to come into my account. (by 24/03/14, I have confirmed received the refund)
 
Angry----felt so CHEATED.
DONT BUY THIS ANYWHERE! Includes the rest of products the website sells.
It may look like you are buying just 1 bottle but in actual fact you are getting charged for 5bottles and you will only know when you suddenly receive 5bottles of the product!
and when you email them for refund, they will pretend they didn't receive your email and ignore you!
Dont fall into this unless you really plan to get it.benefit of doubt this pills really makes you go toilet but am Not losing weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment