Saturday 28 June 2014

Love of Food - Strangers' Reunion

First time visiting this place... It's nearer the EXIT F of Outram station if I didn't remember wrongly.
Price wise, it's a little pricey. Food wise it aint too bad, I kinda like them but if I were to be strict, the price doesn't quite match the quality of food.

For 2mains,1waffle and 2drinks(photo only has my coffee because the other one is normal ice chocolate), I spend about 70plus. Tried their coffee called 'Magic' but I didn't get the WOW effect myself :) Service wise, they are nice and polite I quite like them. Waffles is NICE. Though I choose the 'sour' flavour, but the taste of the waffles itself is GOOD. :)  Didn't get to try the truffle fries and maybe the next reason I will go back is to try out the fries!

I was there slightly before 7pm, so I managed to get my seats without waiting... The place is kinda small but cosy to certain extent. There's a queue when I'm there So when you are done with your mains and desserts, they will politely hint if you are going to order more... Which means, time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment