Friday 5 July 2013

Tea Tree - Body Shop

 
This is introduced by my brother... I never think i will try it until he told me that it's good and i should try it for myself. I bought 6bottles at 1go and i didnt regret it.
I've used for about 2 months plus.... It used to be, that my forehead has alot of little pop ups that feels kinda oily, they are not like pimples but it is just there and i really dont like it. ;( But after using this facial wash, all of them just simply never appear anymore. I am so impressed!!


This is the portion of 1pump :) 
And i need not use alot, just 1pump at a time. I only wash my face with facial foam once a day because for me, morning i only need water to wash. But when i want more bubbles, i will pump 2times instead... It has a little bit of tingling feeling probably it's really clearing up the face. ;p

Tea tree oil has antiseptic functions, i guess that's why the product feels abit stingy/tingling... check out the benefits of tea tree :)

The other smaller bottle is the tea tree oil which i use it on the random pimples that appear on my face. (nightmare) It takes like 2days or so to get rid, so i am quite happy with the results. :) They are not too expensive as well so if you have a chance, grab it, TRY it! but the way the bottle dispense is a lil irritating as the droplets will often roll off my fingers... so i suggest using cotton buds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment