Thursday 11 July 2013

Collagen :) - Milcolla

Been watching TW channels and they have been sort of raving about this. Well, i know i am slow but it's not easy to try to get it via TW because they are only available online and only send to address in TW~! (so that it's cheaper)

But anyways, I finally decide not to wait till i got an address in TW, instead I bought from the ex-gmarket which is now the Qoo10...I paid $6 for the courier (not by choice because that is the only selection) But yes, delivery was prompt because I received it in 2days. Nicely packed and with a Sweet Thank You note.

Taste wise: It is good, i added into my coffee and i think because of the milky taste, my coffee taste sort of nicer now given its 3in1. I only tried it for 2days as of now, so i am not able to comment whether how good it is for my skin... :)
I had ordered 2packs, so it's about 1month supply. :p Will see how it is 1month later and comment :)
But the taste/smell wise, i would say i like it because at least what i heard from my friends are that collagen always smell/taste abit not that good. If you like milky stuff, i think it be good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment