Tuesday 13 October 2015

Bottomslim - woes??

I walked into this place on my own, and i took up some packages with them...
I thought I would look very slim down but sorry, i didnt. My friend says M.C works better but i am not too sure because i never try M.C on myself before.

Service:
I think the services all in all, doesnt differ that much. I have visited quite a few outlets of theirs and they are pretty much comfortable.
 Most of the staff there are Malaysians and PRCs, so they are all pretty chatty. But yea, i do have a fair share of flaring at them. And the staff changes quite often.. So i am not sure if it's the staff problems or the management's... There is no one person to follow you through the treatment( Something that i prefer esp for lose weight sessions.) This is where L.W.M is slightly better than them because at least they bother to give you 1consultant to follow you through.
They do serve tea/water after your session.
The nagging staff and the desperado feel of selling is what deters me alot.

Price:
I spend alot on them (I really wonder why) not like it has been super effective obvious although it do seem to work a little on my problem areas but maybe because the staff's persuading skills are ridiculously irritating and they really put you in a room so there's not much place you can run to...
I have mastered the skill of walking out of the room soonest and pretending not to listen to them talk while doing treatments.
The price per treatment is like almost $150-$200 (my few older sessions) or even $500-$800per session (the newer treatments) recently, aint cheap and per part is around 20min. Meaning, 10min on your left, 10min on your right, for the machines. Of course, the more sessions you buy, the cheaper it is.


Treatment: 
They have recently started on hands-on massages as well which are pretty good because the people there are pretty skilled. I have too many treatments with them and i am sort of confused...
But basically, the treatments are to 'melt' (as what the staff will say) your fats so that it can be passed out more easily. Making sure that your skin has collagen so that it doesnt sag.
I remember having one call 50K, when they go round my thighs, the more sound i can hear in my ears, the more fats i have at that part of my thigh, so the sounds just go on and on until the session is over, but the person who can hear is only you yourself.
But at that moment, the results really look quite good because on the spot they took a photo before and after treatment.
I guess the treatment works for different people.
I have moved on from using machines so now i am just going for the massage sessions and as well as Po Jin (the more expensive treatment i have), per 1-time try is already almost 800bucks which feels abit like gua sha because it causes redness at the back but it is not as painful. Supposedly, the more times you do the PoJin, the lesser redness you should observe after the end of each session.
True enough, the Po Jin 1st time vs 2nd time, my back is lesser red and lesser pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment