Wednesday 19 August 2015

Collagen - ASAHI

Finally bought another brand of collagen to try... Due to the change of packaging of the previous brand, I wanted to try stick to tin container, not individual sachets.
This one also doesn't give a weird fishy smell but the taste is kinda different from the previous brand that i tried.
Overall i feel that this brand still got a (I dnt like it) after taste. After putting it in my usual coffee, the taste isnt as attractive and nice to drink and I always left abit of my coffee because I just didn't really enjoy my coffee. 
I couldn't say that it doesn't work because due to the taste, I didn't really drink it regularly, hence the effect that I got from the previous brand was good for me because I can drink it almost everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment