Monday 28 July 2014

MySurvey Part2

After I posted my complain, few days later, this email came to all the members I would assume.... I don't get it, they took so long to 'process' this email??! I mean since May they should know they cant fulfil, why didn't they show this email and I would have been more patient about it. Sadly, they only send this email out in JULY. But that time 4months have past... and that it's another 2months of wait, which means, I have total of about 6months to wait for my redemption counting from March. I would much rather they inform earlier. Or maybe they have their own difficulties but as a service, they should already have known. Right now, I am going to wait for the 2months that is stated from date of this email (24 Jul 14). And we'll see if they have any updates or more excuses. I do not believe that they do not have any revenue since they have a lot of surveys. And I also don't believe that the vouchers have no stocks if they were to buy from the store themselves. So Wait & See! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment